Saturday, October 2, 2010

Racy

Oh you have been on my mind since the last blog. I have been fretting that I had piqued your interest in the motivational messages that will be in Conseco field house later this month. Having that interest level raised, I was sure that you would get some friends together, fork over the $9.95, and the expose yourself to those investment opportunities.

Don't get me wrong. If your motivational levels are low and want to listen to investment opportunities by all means go. But if you are suddenly interested and want to be motivated sans advertising, I have been working hard for you. I have sent out all of my spies to bring back the messages from the 9 great speakers. So over the next few blogs, I will be bringing you their uplifting and inspirational comments. Hopefully without redundancy.

Now it is too early for my spies to have returned with these inspiring manuscripts. But I am undaunted. Isn't that why you trust me with your blogging needs? I go the extra mile. To that end, I read up on channeling other people. I went to the website for the national association of channeling honorable omens. Www.nacho.com. I was very disappointed to find out that you can only channel the departed unless you have a great deal in common with the channeled.

What do I have in common with the uber-motivational? I did not know. So I studied the list, Colin Powell, Laura Bush, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Robert Schuler, Rudy Guliane, Danica Patrick, Steve Forbes, and Zig Zigler. I have been  researching these people all afternoon long. Finally, I used the channeling apt from NACHO and I must say I was suprised at their match until I saw the photographic evidence.

See for yourself;

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dancewithshadows.com/tech/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/danica-patrick-4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dancewithshadows.com/tech/danica-patricks-superbowl-enhancement-ad-is-most-watched/&h=500&w=400&sz=56&tbnid=kXfheYfKXPyqOM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddanica%2Bpatrick&zoom=1&q=danica+patrick&usg=__FmPL-2ZPUiDyAfafIuM6DmUFbG4=&sa=X&ei=YJinTKLgI4Kdlgfj4dioDg&ved=0CDkQ9QEwBA




Yep! it appears that we have the same plumber's crack.  Who knew?

And this is what Danica has to say to motivate you. "You have to respect yourself if want others to respect you."

You go gurl!

Take care

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment