Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm offended?

I hope this blog finds you doing well. I must say that I am a bit befuddled.

I was on the way to work this morning and I heard a newscast explaining how Kim Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, has gotten herself crossways of Native American groups because of some insensitive remarks.

It appears that Kris hopes that Kim's ex,what's his name, (why do you read a blog by someone so lame he can't come up the name of Kim Kardashian's ex) doesn't ask for  the $2,000,000 engagement ring back. She hoped that he wasn't an "Indian Giver".

Who can blame them?

They have every right to be upset. Those are offensive remarks.

But why isn't the media concerned about offending 49'er dog owners?  How will they feel when Kim is described as a gold digging bitch?

Just sayin

Take care

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment